Monday 3 September 2012

The Purpose

So, yeah, this is blog number 3! And as has become tradition, I thought I'd outline what I'm planning on doing in a post called 'The Purpose'.

One of my favourite websites is Howson Is Now. I look at it pretty much every day. The description you see above (Leeds United based whimsy) could very well be applied to Howson Is Now.

Some of my submissions have been published on there, and, as I started to enjoy creating things for it more and more, I started to think; why not make my own site, instead of constantly having to submit my ideas to someone else's.

And so Strachan has Stricken was born! It will be my place for posting any Leeds based quirkiness that takes my fancy, from... well I don't even know what. I dare say it will evolve as I go along. The one thing I can promise you is terrible photoshops galore!

And so to begin, here is a video from which this blog takes its title: I give you 'Strachan' by The Hitchers.


No comments:

Post a Comment