Monday 10 September 2012

Leeds/Preston XI

If I've been bored in the past (stuck in traffic, for example, or waiting for public transport) one of the things I've done to pass the time is to pick a team, and see if I can come up with a starting 11 of players that have played for them, and Leeds. Cos I'm cool like that.

The only rules that I have are that the player has to have played for both teams (obv) the formation has to be realistic, and finally, the players have to be more or less in the right position.

Anyway, in honour of the Preston Guild (!) here is my Leeds and Preston XI


Funnily enough, all of these players have played for both sides since I moved to Preston. A few of them (Cresswell, Healy, Lewis, Ricketts,) have scored for both, while Danny Pugh has scored for Leeds against Preston, and for Preston against Leeds.

... Healy is on the wing as a tribute to Kevin Blackwell.

Oh yeah, and Ridsdale could be chairman  : /

1 comment:

  1. (The next XIs pic won't have so much waffle with it, I promise)

    ReplyDelete