Wednesday 19 September 2012

LUFC Cluedo

When I was feeling particularly whimsical one day, the idea of Leeds United Cluedo struck me... 

OK, to put it another way, when I was thinking of stupid photoshops that I could do, I remembered that we have loads of players with 'colour' surnames, and thought I could whip up some Cluedo pics. Here was the result:


Leeds UnitedLeeds United

Tragically White and Green were the only corresponding names. I thought of Alan Peacock, but remembered my own rule of respecting the sanctity of the Revie Era by doing no stupid photoshops. So what did I do next? I did what any self respecting loser would have done; I looked up Cluedo characters on Wiki.

And what hadn't I counted on?? Special editions of the game! So here we have: 

Captain Brown
Leeds United
And Inspector Gray
Leeds UNited

And who is the Murder victim? Ken Bates, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment