Wednesday 14 August 2013

Leeds/Scotland XI

A starting line-up  of players to represent Leeds and Scotland

We've had a fair few Scottish players over the years, so with tonights match in mind, here's a Leeds and Scotland XI.

That midfield is pretty tasty! And would be even better I'd remembered Joe Jordan at the time, and so could have swapped Gray to his rightful position on the left.

Other players that I forgot when I was making it, or that I just couldn't fit into the side are Arthur Graham, David Hopkin and Willie Bell.

And George Graham can be manager. Or Strachan could be, I s'pose!  

EDIT: Question that I've just thought of: Would this team beat the England XI?

2 comments:

  1. How about Bobby Collins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right: Bobby Collins is a criminal omission!! Somehow forgot him when I made the graphic. Definitely worth a place, maybe even a 5 man midfield to accommodate him, billy and mcallister in central roles!

    ReplyDelete