Saturday 6 October 2012

Bonus Post!

This is the first time I've posted twice in a day on this blog.

My reason for this is, frankly, to draw attention to one of my other blogs; the six word one. If you haven't had a look at it before, it's linked in the 'about me' section.

Anyway, one of the features of aforementioned blog was to review, or try to sum up in some way every Leeds game I've been to this year (or watched on TV) in 6 words.

Today being my first Leeds game of the season (due to the business and financial constraints of my PGCE course) means that today is also the day of my first Leeds related 6 word post for some time.

So, without further ado, here are all the posts from 'In 6 words' that are tagged with Leeds United.

And just for a little extra treat, here's a picture of Billy Painter.

Billy Paynter Leeds United

No comments:

Post a Comment