Friday 16 August 2013

Season Ticket


So following the 'my first match' hashtag on twitter, and the fact that tomorrow is the first game I'll be using my new season ticket for, I thought I'd post a pic of my first ever season ticket.

If I could give a warning to my 9 year old self, it would probably be that the very first match you'll use this ticket for pretty much sums up life as a Leeds fan. Moments of promise, apparent control, and ultimately disappointment (If that isn't to bleak a message for a 9 year old) Inspite of a 3-2 defeat to Chelsea, I was hooked.

Next message to 9 year old self... hold on through the crappy midwinter goal drought, hang in there til January... and then you'll get Yeboah!

If you fancy reliving that season, you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment