Sunday 20 January 2013

Leeds African XI

In honour of the Cup of Nations starting today, here is a Leeds African XI:

Radebe, Sa, Sodje, Marques, diouf, olembe, gradel, johanneson, masinga, yeboah, somma

Subs: Showunmi, Kandol, Faye, Sakho.

Goalkeeper proved to be a bit of a problem, but I'm sure the one I've selected would perform well! 

Gradel is tucked into central midfield because, really, who would you rather drop, Gradel, Johanneson, Diouf, or Amdy "I'd forgotten he played for us" Faye?!

I think this definitely goes to show that, with one notable exception (who I've actually put in goal!) our attacking African players have definitely been better than the defenders!

In case you were wondering, the XI, and listed subs contain players from South Africa, Mozambique, Nigeria, Angola, Senegal, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana and DR Congo.


No comments:

Post a Comment